Eloise Aimee Parry died after taking diet pills bought online. Is is always a risk to circumvent your doctor, or is there a safe way to buy medicine without a prescription?
- Young people and mental health: ‘Since diagnosis, I have taken massive strides’
- Living with schizophrenia: ‘There is a wall of doubt, stigma and pain’
- How mental health problems affect relationships: ‘They’re scared that this time you might die’
- Experiences of eating disorders: ‘I’ve been to many dark places’
- Experiences of depression: ‘It leaves you on the cliff edge of sanity’
May 2nd, 2015 by